Thursday, October 3, 2013

Clifford Goes to Hollywood by Norman Bridwell

This review is for the children's book Clifford Goes to Hollywood by Norman Bridwell.

The one thing I learned from this book is that Clifford the Big Red Dog has been around since the early 1960s. That absolutely blew my mind. So Clifford had already been around for TWENTY years when this book was published. Crazy, right?

I also learned that this book was later (2010) reprinted as Clifford is a Star.

This book was really cute but not really all that educational. But that's okay because I mean it's Clifford. Who doesn't love Clifford?

I wondered why his owner (Emily Elizabeth; unnamed in this book) didn't go with him to Hollywood. I would have wanted to go with him if he were my dog. It's hard not to miss a gigantic red dog.

I definitely recommend this book. I love Clifford the Big Red Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment